- 2 ounces melted milk chocolate
- 2 ounces caramel sundae syrup
- 1 ounce chopped pecans
- 1/3 ounce one fifty one rum (may substitute with other flambe liquor)
- Using a double boiler fondue pot, heat mixture of chocolate and caramel to a temperature no greater than 135°F
- Stir frequently. (For thinner chocolate, slowly add whole milk while stirring until desired consistency is reached.)
- Slowly pour rum into fondue pot.
- Ignite liquor by touching lighted match to edge of pot.
- After flame burns, sprinkle nuts over chocolate mixture.
- Serve at 120°F with assorted fruits, marshmallows, cheesecake, brownies and more.