- 3 1/2 cups vegetable stock
- 1/2 cup Burgundy wine
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Heat vegetable stock in fondue pot until it begins to simmer.
- Add all other ingredients, bring to simmer.
- Place individual pieces of desired meat or veggies on fondue fork and put in pot until correct temperature has been reached. Lobster and shrimp may take under a minute to cook while beef and pork will take slightly longer. Take the necessary precautions so you don't eat raw meat.