Taken from http://www.recipezaar.com/recipes.php?chef=237063
8 boneless chicken breasts
8 slices swiss cheese
2 cans cream of chicken soup (10 1/2 ounce)
1 cup white wine
1/4 cup melted butter
1 cup crushed croutons, herb seasoned
1. Grease a baking dish.
2. Place chicken breasts in the dish.
3. Top with slices of Swiss cheese.
4. Combine soup and wine, pour over chicken and cheese.
5. Drizzle with melted butter and sprinkle the top with the crushed croutons.
6. Bake covered at 350 for 1 hour, then uncovered for 10 minutes.
7. Serve over rice.
8. For Once a Month Cooking:.
9. Put together cheese, chicken soup, wine and put chicken on top.Freeze uncooked. When ready to cook, top with croutons or bread crumbs with butter and cook at temp in recipe.