4 - large whole boneless skinless chicken breasts
4 eggs combine w/ 1t salt and ¼ t pepper
4 C dry bread crumbs – season w/ parmesan cheese
8T olive oil
8T unsalted butter
4C Italian tomato sauce (pre-mixed sauces are good)
1 pound grated mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
2. Slice chicken breasts in half
3. Dip chicken in eggs and then coat w/ bread crumbs
4. Sautee chicken in olive oil and butter until brown
5. Coat bottom of a baking dish with tomato sauce, add chicken cutlets, and then cover w/ tomato sauce.
6. Add parmesan cheese over the sauce and bake for about 20 minutes.
7. Add mozzarella cheese to top of the dish and bake for 10 minutes or so until cheese is melted.
8. Cool and freeze. Reheat chicken mixture and serve over fresh spaghetti.