Sunday, July 04, 2010
The Best Chicken Salad Ever
1 rotisserie chicken (colossal size)
1/2 cup Marzetti Slaw Dressing
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 bunch red grapes
1 red onion
1 Fuji apple
2 celery stalks
* Remove meat from cooled chicken and chop into bite sized pieces. Mix together with slaw dressing and mayo.
* Cut grapes in two. Finely dice celery, red onion and Fuji apple. (Dip apple pieces into lemon/lime soda before adding to salad, in order to keep them from browning.)
* Stir fruit and veggies into salad.
* Before eating, mix in cashew nuts.
* This recipe will fill 10 pita pocket halves.