Friday, February 22, 2008

Frozen Fruit

My friend Heather in Real Moms always makes this when it's our turn to bring breakfast. It's SO awesome, I had to have the recipe. I made it for our scrapbooking weekend.

Ingredients:
6 mashed bananas
1 can crushed pineapple
2-10 oz. cartons frozen strawberries (sliced)
12 oz. frozen OJ
Blueberries (I used one carton of frozen)
1/2 c. sugar
1 c. water

Directions:
* Thaw frozen ingredients
* Combine all ingredients in a large freezable container
* Freeze overnight
* Set out 1 hour before serving

2 comments:

Lise said...

I loved this treat and will definitely make it this summer, if not before. Thanks for sharing!

Cheryl Troxel said...

I made this last night and it was yummy! The girls loved it. We had quiche and I never know what to have with it but this went so well together.
Thanks for sharing this recipe!