My friend Lisa made these for us on our scrapbooking weekend and they were a big hit! I've made it once since then for Doug, and will definitely do it again.
2 pkgs chicken tenders
1 bottle Asian style marinade
1 bunch cilantro
1 bunch green onions, diced
Bibb/Boston lettuce (washed and separated into leaves)
2-4 cups uncooked jasmine rice
1. Marinade chicken tenders for at least 1 hour.
2. Cook rice according to package directions.
3. Cook chicken tenders in wok or bake in 350 degree oven (20 minutes?)
4. Mix equal parts lime juice and soy sauce and mix with some chopped cilantro for a dipping sauce.
5. Set out lettuce leaves, carrots and green onions. Make your own wrap by adding rice, sauce, carrots, onion and chicken to a lettuce leaf. Sprinkle with extra cilantro if you want. Wrap and enjoy!